Whilst many of us have been waiting very patiently for news on the next Half-Life sequel, web designer Tom Bennet has been busy putting together a rather stunningly designed retrospective in celebration of Half-Life 2’s 10th anniversary.
What you have to do:
- -Draw a map from any Half-Life or Portal game (excluding mods) from memory, as seen from the player character’s point-of-view. Use lots of colours. Example 1 | Example 2
- -Post your artwork side-by-side with a corresponding screenshot of the in-game location. Tag your post with mapdraw, or submit the post link to us directly. Remember that only the first five tags on a post show in tumblr’s search option!
What you can win:
- First place will get a pack of Steam games (Surgeon Simulator, Psychonauts, Magicka). You will also get a promo on this blog.
- Second place will the Portal 2 making-of ebook, plus a promo on this blog.
- If there are enough entries, a third place will get a promo.
Contest will end on the 10th of August!
how’d i do?
WHAT A GIANT DORK
"Dad, I love you!""That's my girl."
—- Try not to lose this one, okay?
I found a copy of Half Life for PS2 with the original game booklet in the case, and I was flipping through it and found this
Just look at him
I figured some of you would wanna see this in motion: